Do your customers want you to hold a BRC certification before they will trade with you?
Has your company grown too big for the SALSA standard?
Are you expanding rapidly and struggling to maintain your systems?
BRC (British Retail Consortium)
BRC Global Standards is a leading safety and quality certification programme achieved by passing a BRC audit. The standard is used by over 22,000 certificated suppliers in 123 countries, covering a variety of business; food producers, storage & distribution, wholesalers and brand holders.
How we can help you
With many years experience in a wide range of food sectors implementing and maintaining BRC global standards for small and medium sized companies. Setting up systems from scratch, to mentoring new technical mangers, assisting clients through changes of managers to ensure compliance is kept up to date to avoid drops in grades awarded and assisting at the BRC audit.
Depending on your situation we can adapt our approach to meet your needs and budget. Through our project management work we can provide the assistance shown below:
- Gap analysis of current systems versus required standard
- Design and development of project plan
- Expert interpretation of quality standards
- Tailored consultation to ensure success
- Project management ensures meeting deadlines
- Full staff training from shop floor to boardroom
- Assistance in developing paperwork and manuals
- Organisation of a full audit of company and supply chain
- Remedial actions to meet any non-compliance
- Long term support through quality reviews and audits
- Assistance on the BRC audit day
Offering you bespoke and targeted consultation and support our expert team can help you prepare for, pass and maintain your own systems, for BRC Food, Warehousing, Storage and Distribution or Packaging.
Our sector experience ranges from; Dairy, meat & fish, bakeries, ambient products, wholesale & distribution, brand holders, fresh produce, free-from ranges and many more. Get in touch today to discuss your own business needs and we will endeavor to meet them.
For more information on BRC Certification
For further information on BRC Global Standards the BRC logo