During this difficult period, we would like to reassure our clients that whilst we are still open for business following the advice of the Government and Public Health England and putting the safety and well-being of our employees and valued customers first. We have a team of associates who can offer our Remote Support Service
For information purposes, we have summarised some of the most relevant links and sources of information we have found.
The best place for general advice and daily update is the UK gov. website
The link below is for employers –
Below is the link from NHS
For a source of posters and general information
For updates on the category one or two countries listed in the company policy look at the website link
Other additional considerations are:-
- -Check whether your business insurance covers the virus
- -Review your Business Continuity Plans to make sure they are up to date.
- -Consider staff training and discussions to remind best practice for handwashing etc.
- -Make sure you have a regular consistent warm water supply at sinks for handwashing.
- -Review cleaning schedules to make sure they include common hand contact surface e.g. door handles, computer screens, phones, strip curtains etc.
If you are due an audit, please see below for their latest position statements
The best advice is very good hand hygiene for all staff and the need to disinfect hand contact surfaces such as door handles, mobile phones, etc.
We will endeavour to keep you updated as and when there is more clarification on the situation
If we can be of any assistance at all please do contact us
Brian Humphreys and the Food Safety Assist Team.