Food Safety Assist working with the Manufacturing Growth Programme…
At Food Safety assist we like to ensure our clients can access further support, guidance and funding where eligible to. Working closely with The Manufacturing Growth Programme, we can check your eligibility and get our personal Growth Manager from the Manufacturing Growth Programme to go through the funding process with you.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme Grant Scheme provides free advice and support to manufacturing SME’s. They can:
- Identify opportunities and create plans for growth and improvement
- Work with the best external experts to implement those plans
- Cover up to 35% of the cost of implementing the plans through a growth/improvement grant.
- Connect to wider support to maximise opportunities for growth
To be eligible to apply for this grant scheme you must be:
- An SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:
Fewer than 250 employees
A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
Not part of a group which in itself exceeds one of the criteria above
- A Manufacturer, defined as:
“A business that engages in any economic activity directly related to a product or production process they have researched, designed or produced, or otherwise hold core intellectual property in.”
- Able to demonstrate the intention to grow and improve (through creation of increased turnover, increased jobs and/or introduction of new products/services/processes)
Having a Food Safety Accreditation, like BRC or SALSA helps your business attract and maintain customers as it demonstrates your products follow the highest food safety processes. This is showing that you want to grow and improve business performance
The grant will partly fund our consultancy fees. The deadline for grant application is 31/03/19.
For more information contact us