Is Food Safety Support for me?
Food safety support helps to ensure you don’t have to overstretch current staff. In addition to falling short on your standards or legal requirements.
As a result of a company changing, support is often needed to ensure systems are managed, kept up to date and don’t reach breaking point.
We provide a range of support to businesses such as:-
- Changes in Management
- New Business
- Product Launches
- Mentoring companies between SALSA/BRC audits.
- Staff Training and Development
How we can help
Our experienced technical management team can provide a full food safety support service. Furthermore, keeping you on top of current demands, responsive to future ones and free to grow without over-commitment.
Thereby, depending on a company’s size and situation we offer the following assistance.
- Ongoing food safety support between e.g. SALSA/BRC audits. In addition to, Conducting internal audits, Haccp and management reviews and management training
- Monthly review visits
- Coaching of managers about their food safety management responsibilities
- New product development launches including specification development and artwork checks
- Supplier audits
- Health and Safety reviews and risk assessments
- Training of staff in L 1-3 food safety and Haccp.
- Group staff training sessions in specific food safety controls relevant to their business
- Management Selection and interviews
- Interim Management for example, maternity cover
To summarize, food safety mentoring’s real benefit comes in its cost effectiveness. Particularly , in the level of expertise received.
In Conclusion, we can ensure absolute compliance with quality, legal and safety requirements. No matter what your industry position or focus.
See more info on our Food Safety Consultants service