Need technical management support without having a permanent technical manager?
Require ongoing support to maintain systems and staff are up to date?
Need support due to changes in products, processes, customers, suppliers or staff?
Is Food Safety Support for me?
Ongoing food safety support helps to ensure you don’t have to overstretch current staff or fall short on your standards or legal requirements. As a company changes support is often needed to ensure systems are managed and kept up to date and don’t reach breaking point. We provide a range of support to businesses to cope with changes in managers, new business, product launches, expansion etc. This includes continuing to mentor companies between SALSA/BRC audits ensuring process and importantly manages and staff continue to grow and develop.
How we can help
Our experienced technical management team provide a full food safety support service as and when it is required; keeping you on top of current demands, responsive to future ones and free to grow without over-commitment.
Depending on a company’s size and situation we offer the following assistance.
- Ongoing food safety support between e.g. SALSA/BRC audits conducting internal audits, Haccp and management reviews, management training
- Monthly review visits
- Coaching of managers about their food safety management responsibilities
- New product development launches, specification development and artwork checks
- Supplier audits
- Health and Safety reviews and risk assessments
- Training of staff in L 1-3 food safety and Haccp.
- Group staff training sessions in specific food safety controls relevant to their business
- Management Selection and interviews
- Interim Management for e.g. maternity cover
Food safety mentoring’s real benefit comes in its cost effectiveness, particularly in consideration of the level of expertise received. We can ensure absolute compliance with quality, legal and safety requirements no matter what your industry position or focus.
Our sector experience ranges from; Dairy, meat & fish, bakeries, ambient products, wholesale & distribution, brand holders, fresh produce, breweries, free-from ranges and many more. Get in touch today to discuss your own business needs and we will endeavor to meet them.
See more info on our Food Safety Consultants service