HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
Did you know that identifying the risks of your process is a legal requirement for all food business? Efficiently using the 7 principles of HACCP will help meet this.
HACCP system is a must, whether you are a small manufacture making products at home. Selling on local market. Planning a small catering business or setting up a new café. For the most part, there are many food safety areas to cover.
Prior to the implementation of an effective HACCP system. A business must operate in accordance with good hygiene and good manufacturing practice (GMP). Thus, complying with all the relevant food safety legislation.
How we can help you manage your HACCP Systems
To begin with, we can ensure you will meet all your legal duties/due diligence requirements. Including :-
- EHO Registration,
- Staff Controls,
- Food Safety Training
- Haccp Training and Development,
- Allergen Controls,
- Product Labelling
- Ensuring your business starts in the right direction.
- Assist you in getting the best possible Food Hygiene Rating Score. As a result, properly promote your business.
- Provide essential equipment at reduced rates and direct you to service we know and trust.
- For meat/game processing companies we will ensure your site and controls meet the standards for Food Standard Authority approval.
- More established sites can be assisted with development and review your Haccp system. Ensuring it is up to date, likewise, reflecting all the process and product groups within your business.