‘Brand Reputation through Compliance’
Which BRC Global Standard is right for your business?
BRC Global Standards (BRCGS) is a leading safety and quality certification programme. Therefore, it is achieved by passing an annual BRCGS audit. The standards are now applied to over 28,000 certificated sites in more than 130 countries, together with support from a robust and expanding compliance team. BRC Global Standards have been at the forefront of developing safety standards for more than two decades.
In summary, BRC compliance helps a food business to attract and maintain customers. Above all, ensuring their products are of the highest food safety standard.
We do this by…
- Carrying out a Gap Analysis of current systems versus required BRCGS standard
- Design and development of an agreed project management plan
- Expert interpretation of relevant quality standard
- Focused BRCGS compliance project management ensuring deadlines are met
- Full staff training from shop floor to boardroom
- Assistance in developing paperwork and BRCGS manuals
- Organisation of a full audit of company and supply chain
- Remedial actions to meet any non BRCGS compliance
- Long term support through quality reviews and internal audits
- Assistance on the BRCGS audit day
Funding maybe available…
Depending on your geographical location, We can source potential funding opportunities towards our consultancy fees.
Our head office is based in Hexham Northumberland.
However, we do cover most of the UK by our network of associate consultants