‘Brand Reputation through Compliance’
Which BRC Global Standard is right for your business?
BRC Global Standards (BRCGS) is a leading safety and quality certification programme achieved by passing a BRC audit. The standards are now applied to over 28,000 certificated sites in more than 130 countries. Supported by a robust and expanding compliance team, BRC Global Standards has been at the forefront of standards development for more than two decades. It offers the most comprehensive and rigorous approach to standards delivery underpinning trust and confidence throughout the supply chain.
We do this by…
- Carrying out a Gap Analysis of current systems versus required standard
- Design and development of an agreed project plan
- Expert interpretation of quality standards
- Project management ensures meeting deadlines
- Full staff training from shop floor to boardroom
- Assistance in developing paperwork and manuals
- Organisation of a full audit of company and supply chain
- Remedial actions to meet any non-compliance
- Long term support through quality reviews and audits
- Assistance on the BRC audit day
Funding maybe available…
Depending on your geographic location, help with our consulting fees maybe available. We can check your eligibility and get our personal Growth Manager from the Manufacturing Growth Programme to go through the funding process with you.
Our head office is based in Hexham Northumberland, but we cover most of the UK by our network of associate consultants