Food Safety Support through Mentoring
Having extra food safety support from time to time can help ensure all your processes and procedures are maintained without the cost of a new permanent member of staff.
Food Safety System Support provides assistance to all food businesses to effectively and productively manage their Food Safety Systems. Built around the principles of HACCP ( Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) a Food Safety System is a legal requirement in the UK for all food businesses.
Our experienced and qualified team of consultants can offer support with Food Safety Systems, Accreditations such as SALSA & BRC, HACCP, Allergens, Auditing, Training and much more.
Our flexible approach means it is possible to provide onsite or office-based support, assisting from the shop floor right through to the mentoring of directors. We offer a range of contracts depending on the needs and circumstances of each individual client; from pay-as-you-go to tailored project-based packages.
Depending on your business size and situation we can assist with: –
- Ongoing support between e.g. SALSA/BRC audits conducting internal audits, Haccp and management reviews, management training
- Monthly review visits
- Coaching of managers about their food safety management responsibilities
- New product development launches, specification development and artwork checks
- Supplier audits
- Staff Training
- Staff selection and interviews
- Interim Management for e.g. maternity cover
Funding maybe available towards the cost of our services …
Depending on your geographic location, help with our consulting fees may be available. We can check your eligibility and get our personal Growth Manager from the Manufacturing Growth Programme to go through the funding process with you