Remote Food Safety Support service offers assistance for all Food Safety Systems, from reviewing policies and procedures to full implementation of HACCP and Accreditation such as SALSA and BRC
Based in our head office in Hexham, Northumberland we can offer remote food safety support to all food businesses throughout the UK. We will conduct a virtual Gap Analysis over the phone to fully understand what needs to be done with your Food Safety procedures.
We can help by
- Fresh experienced eyes reviewing all documentation and quality manual
- Supply and tailor all quality manual policies, procedures and document templates.
- Take the stress out of creating designing and implementing your HACCP plan with our expert advice, guidance and support.
- Create an up to date manual based on the latest food safety standards eg. BRC Version 8
- Talk you through a Product Recall Procedure, Raw Material Risk Assessment and more.
- Complete a virtual pre-audit self-assessment.
One example, a meat company, based in Yorkshire was rapidly approaching their BRC Audit but needed an expert to ensure their paperwork was following the latest version of BRC Food. Our client emailed to us all the relevant paperwork and our consultant went through it ensuring the key sections reflected the new version 8. All of this was done by email and telephone conversations. All paperwork was structured to follow version 8. Our client went on to pass their BRC audit with a grade AA.
Another example, a soft drinks manufacturer who had already purchased an ‘off the shelf’ Quality manual required assistance in adapting and implementing this to their own procedures to achieve the SALSA Accreditation. Again, this was all completed via email and telephone calls and the client achieved their SALSA Certification within 2 months