Remote Food Safety Support Service offers assistance for all Food Safety Systems.
Including, reviewing policies and procedures to full implementation of HACCP and Accreditation, such as SALSA and BRC
Based in our head office in Hexham, Northumberland. We can offer remote food safety support to all food businesses, throughout the UK. For instance, Our consultants can conduct a Virtual Gap Analysis over the phone to fully understand what needs to be done with your Food Safety procedures.
For example, our services can include
- Fresh experienced eyes reviewing all documentation and quality manual
- Supplying and tailoring all quality manual policies, procedures and document templates.
- Taking the stress out of creating designing and implementing your HACCP plan with our expert advice, guidance and support.
- Creation of an up to date manual based on the latest food safety standards eg. BRC Version 8
- Talking with you via telephone or video calling guiding you through a Product Recall Procedure, Raw Material Risk Assessment and more.
- Completing a virtual pre-audit self-assessment.
Our services however, are not limited to the above.
One example, a meat company based in Yorkshire. Rapidly approaching their BRC Audit, required an expert to ensure their paperwork was following the latest version of BRC Food. Emailing us all the relevant paperwork and our consultant went through it ensuring the key sections reflected the new version 8. Therefore, with communication via email and telephone conversations. All paperwork being up to date to follow version 8. As a result our client went on to pass their BRC audit with a grade AA.
Another example. A soft drinks manufacturer, who had already purchased an ‘off the shelf’ Quality manual. Required assistance in adapting and implementing this to their own procedures to achieve the SALSA Accreditation. Again, as a result of communication via email and telephone calls the client achieved their SALSA Certification within 2 months.