SALSA Certification is a food-safety standard written by experienced food safety experts.
Aimed at SME food and drink manufacturers within the UK. SALSA is Certification can be granted following a successful annual audit, where food producers can demonstrate that they are able to produce safe and legal food. Above all, prove commitment to continually meet the requirements of the standard.
How we can help your business
Our consultants are SALSA approved Mentors and Auditors. Therefore we can guide you through every stage of achieving compliance. For instance, from development of safety systems through to their implementation and maintenance.
We do this by…
- Carrying out a Gap Analysis of current systems against the required standard
- Design and development of an agreed project plan
- Expert interpretation of quality standards
- Project management ensuring you meet deadlines
- Full staff training from shop floor to boardroom
- Assistance in the development of paperwork and manuals
- Organisation of a full audit of company and supply chain
- Corrective actions to meet any non-compliance
- Long term support through quality reviews and audits
- Assistance on the SALSA audit day
Funding maybe available…
Depending on your geographical location, We can source potential funding opportunities towards our consultancy fees.
Our head office is based in Hexham Northumberland.
However, we do cover most of the UK by our network of associate consultants